***

.

IT GETS AROUND

Got any gossip? Tip off the Taxiwallah: alaintaxi@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Year and 2B2B

Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm afraid I've been 2B2B and having been out of Al Ain for a while it's a little difficult to write about the place.

Gossip from readers has been thin on the ground too and I've been relying on your e mails to keep me in the loop. However, I did get one from a Canadian guy wanting to know how to hook into the Swingers Scene. Sorry, but The Taxi does not approve of 'The Lifestyle', I'm a Taxiwallah of high morals.

Anyway, Happy New Year. I've finally taken the Christmas header off the top of the blog. It's well past 12th night which means I'll probably be cursed with bad luck for the rest of the year now.

If you go look in my January 2006 archives, you will see that I was all keen to lose weight and save money. Well, it's that time again and a year later I'm just as fat and just as skint. So I'm having another try.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home