***

.

IT GETS AROUND

Got any gossip? Tip off the Taxiwallah: alaintaxi@gmail.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Keefieboy, didn't follow instructions and now I'm driving around Al Ain as a frog. I have been getting more fares this way though, it must be the novelty value. However, I can't stand it anymore so I will answer Keefie's questions and pass the tag on.

Four Jobs I've Had

Coffee making gimp, Selfridges, London
Salesperson in shoe shop selling kinky boots in Carnaby Street, London
Telesales Agent
Minicab Driver, London

Four Movies I Watch Over And Over:

Ghostbusters
Sleeping With The Enemy
The Commitments
Fight Club

Four Places I've Lived

London
Chicago
Leeds
Al Ain

Four TV Shows I Like

Friends
Eastenders
Coronation Street
Match Of The Day

Four Places I've Vacationed

Oman
Kerala
Thailand
France

Four Favourite Dishes

Fish and Chips
Steak and Kidney Pie
Spaghetti Carbonara
Pizza

Four Sites I Visit Daily

Secret Dubai
The Religious Policeman
CNN Online
Viz

Four Books I've Read In The Last Year

The Bible
The Rough Guide To Thailand
Blue Peter Annual 2006
Life of Pi

Four Bloggers I'm Going To Tag:

Jenny Foreigner
Bss N Brn
Thoughts From Dubai
Punk Dervish



4 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

nah - you can't tag Seabee (Dubai Thoughts) - I already tagged him last night!

M&J Adventures

3/02/2006 07:00:00 pm  
Blogger Keef said...

Salesperson in shoe shop selling kinky boots in Carnaby Street

Dead giveaway - now I know who you are!

3/02/2006 09:00:00 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

Damn it, now I remember!.... Keefie used to come in and buy the thigh-high red patents in a size 10

3/03/2006 09:22:00 am  
Blogger nzm said...

they'd go well with his fishnets and yellow sombrero.

:-)

3/03/2006 02:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home