***

.

IT GETS AROUND

Got any gossip? Tip off the Taxiwallah: alaintaxi@gmail.com

Monday, April 09, 2007

Al Ain Times pat on the back

In the past I've been a little critical of our local paper The Al Ain Times, especially the English section. I know they read this blog and that's why I give them feedback here.

Anyway, I'm delighted to say that the latest issue is a huge improvement! The English section actually has quite a lot of news in it this time and not so much of the 'health advice' filler stuff.
I got an e mail from the paper and I'm sure they won't mind me reproducing it here:

Good afternoon,
Just read through your input on our paper and I must say OUCH!!
We do appreciate your feedback on the paper and we are happy to understand better what our readers would like to see.
We would like to point out that none of our articles are pasted from the internet - it is unfortunate that they seem that way.
Feel free to contact us anytime with your comments. This email address is open to all - just please write the word feedback in the subject line.
Thank you and best regards,
Al Ain Times


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home