***

.

IT GETS AROUND

Got any gossip? Tip off the Taxiwallah: alaintaxi@gmail.com

Friday, March 30, 2007

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

You've probably noticed that Miss Taxi hasn't been herself for the past few weeks. You've come here for the usually jolly tongue-in-cheek look at life in Al Ain and instead have been confronted with psychobabble and ranting. I apologise.

I'm going through turmoil in my life right now which hopefully will be resolved soon. I've decided to try and refocus this blog on issues relating to Al Ain. As I'll be leaving soon I want to write about the process of relocating in the hope that it might help others who are going or are planning to go through the same process.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger i*maginate said...

oh no al ain dude, that's so sad. my heartfelt sypmathies to you. u r the orig aa dude, and the last thing i would want as 1 of ur fans, is 4 u to drift away. i think some1 who has lived in aa will find it diff 2 move away. 4give the stupid abbreviations & shtcuts - i'm tired. this is such sad news. can't u stay...

3/30/2007 11:49:00 pm  
Blogger secretdubai said...

First your "role" in "Al Ain society" and now "turmoil"... I am smelling car keys in a bowl and the rustling palms of the oasis...

;)

Seriously, I hope you feel better soon. Do let me know when you're next in Dubai.

3/31/2007 04:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home