***

.

IT GETS AROUND

Got any gossip? Tip off the Taxiwallah: alaintaxi@gmail.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

Love is colour blind

Once again, thanks to most of you for being so patient with my comments cock-up. You were all very polite despite posting and posting and not seeing your post appear while I was ranting and ranting at you all. One anonymous poster did start to get frustrated and blamed the lack of posts on the colour of my blog:

Anonymous said...
i think i know why you have no blogs.. bcoz you blog is borin, useless and an ugly colour, and no doubt u wont publish this because of user moderation

3 Comments:

Blogger secretdubai said...

Oh what a super comment! You should frame it ;)

I like the colour. It renders on my Powerbook, using Safari, as a lovely pale corn colour.

12/05/2005 06:43:00 pm  
Blogger samuraisam said...

hey SD printing peoples comments out and putting them on the wall is my idea !!!11111111

i should patent it (:

12/05/2005 08:35:00 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

It's suppose to remind you all of sand although Al Ain sand is orangy red and that doesn't look so good...

12/05/2005 08:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home